Site Map

Home Page

PT Career Overseas Career Overseas Guide How to Buy Customer Support Career Resources

Overseas Physical Therapy Career

Physical Therapist Jobs and
Career in Canada
The profession of physical therapists is regulated in Canada. This means that it is illegal to practice the profession or use the title of physical therapist without being registered as a full member in a provincial/ territorial regulatory body.

Unlike many other countries the registration of physical therapists does not occur at the national level. In order to practice Physical Therapy you must be licensed or registered in the province or territory in which you will work.

These regulatory bodies are responsible for setting the standards for entry into the profession and for registering those who meet established standards of qualifications and practice. The provincial regulatory bodies set the standards for entry into the profession, and they require that you have an academic degree in physiotherapy followed by a period of supervised hands-on training.

Once you know where you will settle and work, you should contact the appropriate regulatory body for information on registration procedures.

All the provincial regulatory bodies are members of the Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators, which administers the Physiotherapy Competency Examination (PCE).

The PCE is described as the national entry-to-practice standard for physiotherapists. All provinces except Quebec require that those who were educated outside Canada take the PCE.

In the following pages, you will find brief information useful to overseas physical therapists that want to work in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.

The complete details can be found in 'Your Complete Guide to Overseas Physical Therapy Career.'

It is a downloadable eBook. It is not available in paper format.

Information for overseas Physical Therapists:

Looking for a bright, prosperous overseas career but don't know where, when and how to begin?
How to go to and work in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Ireland and New Zealand?
Whether it is career progress, life style or prosperity that you seek as an overseas professional, this career eBook will help you with all information you ought to know.
Save hundreds of hours of work in search and research in collecting every bit of information you will ever need.



You can buy the guide with a credit card, PayPal or Western Union payment. You can even pay by bank draft and bank transfer. Click to know how to buy.


Read answers to questions that customers frequently ask.

Send an email with your order details, problem and question  to service @




Copyright Policy | Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy

Contact Us | Home Page | About Us