Site Map

Home Page

PT Career Overseas Career Overseas Guide How to Buy Customer Support Career Resources

Overseas Physical Therapy Career

Physical Therapist Jobs and
Career in United States
All internationally educated health care providers, including physical therapists, applying for an immigrant or nonimmigrant visa seeking admission to the United States must provide a certificate issued by credentialing organizations approved by the U.S. Attorney General through the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).

The new interim rule eliminates a temporary waiver previously available for non-immigrants (non-citizen legal residents).

The rule will result in the imposition of a requirement for internationally educated physical therapists applying for visas to enter the United States to practice physical therapy to obtain documentation of their professional credentials and qualifications from approved private credentialing agencies and provide that documentation to a consular office in order to qualify for visa issuance.

Discretion will be used with the possibility of the requirement being waived when there is a possibility of a conflict with the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).

To become a licensed physical therapists, you must meet the requirements of the state or jurisdiction in which you are seeking licensure.

You need to sit for a licensure examination. Upon successful completion of the exam and fulfillment of other board requirements (eg, TOEFL, TSE, TWE), a license will be awarded allowing the applicant to practice in that jurisdiction only.

In the following pages, you will find brief information useful to overseas physical therapists that want to work in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.

The complete details can be found in 'Your Complete Guide to Overseas Physical Therapy Career.'

It is a downloadable eBook. It is not available in paper format.

Information for overseas Physical Therapists:

Looking for a bright, prosperous overseas career but don't know where, when and how to begin?
How to go to and work in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Ireland and New Zealand?
Whether it is career progress, life style or prosperity that you seek as an overseas professional, this career eBook will help you with all information you ought to know.
Save hundreds of hours of work in search and research in collecting every bit of information you will ever need.



You can buy the guide with a credit card, PayPal or Western Union payment. You can even pay by bank draft and bank transfer. Click to know how to buy.


Read answers to questions that customers frequently ask.

Send an email with your order details, problem and question  to service @




Copyright Policy | Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy

Contact Us | Home Page | About Us